I love animals, God, and adventure, and I get all three in The Epic Order Of The Seven book series. An animals’ eye view of all your favorite Bible tales. Click here to be welcomed into a world full of animals, God, and adventure!
Have no fear, the pet watchers are here!
Amount to be paid: $5-$7 per hour.
Pets I work with: hypoallergenic dogs, hypoallergenic cats, lizards, small rodents, baby ducks, parakeets, turtles, and fish.
Thanks for reading, and hope to see you and your pet here soon!
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’pet-sitting’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1 Are you running around and starting to fret? no one is there to take care of you pet?’/][/contact-form]
Okay, so you really want a dog, and you have begged and asked and begged some more, but your parents still say no. Right now your have about reached your max! How about trying a different route? Get ready to learn how to get your parents to let you have a dog in 6 easy steps!
1.GET the book “How To Convince Your Parents You Can Care For A Puppy“.
3.THINK – Do you have the time to care for a puppy? If not, you may want to get an older puppy or dog. Remember, this is a life time commitment.
4.ASK – Do you know anyone with a dog? If so, try asking them where they got their dog.
5.WRITE a speech telling why you want a dog and how you will care for it. You can even include the fact that having a dog releases stress for most people .
6. PRESENT your speech to your parents. Try to be gentle with them. This will probably be easier if one of your parents, or maybe both, have had dogs or other pets most of their lives.
After you have done this sit back and watch! (This is not a guarantee, but it worked for me!)
Thank you for reading my blog, please leave your questions, comments and results below.
All over the world animals are being abused and treated harshly. Not just by owners, but by puppy farms, kitty farms, and other places. People don’t realize how precious the life is in them. The Bible says, “Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father.” (Matthew 10:29)
Did you know that you can help save animals? There are different organizations where you can give money or help out, but make sure the organization you pick is safe. You can also stand up for animals at work. For kids, you can stand up for them maybe at school or even places like parks or stores. For hunters, you can not kill animals unless you are going to use them for food.
Did you know many pet stores get their dogs and cats from places like puppy farms (or puppy mills) and kitty farms? These farms sometimes take the dogs and cats away from their mothers before they are fully weaned, which means they could have trouble eating and other problems while growing up.
Animal abuse does not just happen to ordinary pets like cats and dogs; it happens to many different animals in the wild as well. Please help save the Animals!
Thank you for reading my blog! Please leave your questions and comments below.
Using a litter box. Set up your dog’s potty area somewhere easy to clean. Using dog litter, fill up your dog’s litter box half way. Put your puppy in his crate with a chew toy. It could be in the same room as you so he doesn’t feel isolated. After your puppy has been in his crate for an hour, allow him to leave his crate. Attach a leash to your puppy’s collar, and quickly walk him to his litter box. Wait five minutes for your puppy to go to the bathroom. After puppy has gone, play with him for 30 minutes. Then do it again.
- Teach your dog to sit. Get your dog’s attention by whistling or lightly tapping his head. Hold a treat above your dog’s head so his head goes up and his seat goes down and say sit, then give the treat to your pup. Do it five times or till your pup can do it perfectly. Then, hide the treat behind your back, and take your other finger and put it above your puppy’s nose so his nose goes up and his seat goes down. Reward him with a treat. Do it five times, or till your puppy can do it perfectly. Then, say sit. If your pup does not listen, repeat. Give a treat when he does what you ask.
- Coming on command. Get your puppy’s attention by whistling or lightly tapping his head. Walk five steps back, and wait for five seconds. Note: if your puppy starts to walk toward you, tell pup to sit. Then hold out a treat and say your puppy’s name or “come.” Do that five times, or till your pup can do it perfectly. Then put the treat behind your back and say “come” or your puppy’s name. Do it five times, or till your pup can do it perfectly. Next say “come” or your pup’s name. When your pup comes to you, give treat. Do it five times or till your pup can do it perfectly.
- Heel. Heeling is when you and your dog are going on a walk and your dog is walking by your heel. Attach your dog’s leash to it’s collar and take a treat in your hand. Say heel. When your pup walks up to your heel, walk around for a bit, then give your dog a treat. Do that five times, or till your pup can do it perfectly, then put the treat in front of you and say heel. Do five times, or till your pup can do it perfectly.
- Paw please. Start by telling your dog to sit, then reach down and lift up your dog’s paw. Hold for five seconds, then put down. Give your dog a treat. Do five times or until your tail-wagging buddy is comfortable. Be gentle, remember your working with a liveing creature.
There are five tricks to make your dog fit for your family! Keep in mind that some dogs don’t like different treats so if your dog isn’t obeying try changing your bait.
Thank You For Reading My Blog. Please Leave Your Questions And Comments Below – Tell Me Your Ideas.
Dogs are nice to have, but before you get a dog, think. Do you have enough room? If you have other pets or children how will they feel to a dog? Will you have enough time to care for you dog? What about vet bills? You have to take dogs on a walk at least twice a day, so does that fit into your schedule?
Also consider if anyone is allergic to the dog. If so, then maybe you should get a hypo-allergenic dog like a multi- poo or a poodle. Terriers are also breeds that are usually hypo-allergenic. People who have dogs are typically healthier than people who don’t, and even tend to have less allergies.
If you meet a dog ask the owner about it. If it’s a stray, talk to your parents about it. Also, always ask your parents before bringing in a stray.
Chocolate, grapes, and raisins can be bad for dogs, so don’t feed them to your dog. A sudden change in diet can negatively affect your puppy’s digestion. You need two dishes; one for your dog’s food and one for your dog’s water.
When you get a puppydog you might want to think about dog training if your puppydog isn’t trained yet.
Thank you for reading my blog! Please leave your thoughts below.